The Case of the Missing Owl
As Annabelle Adams will tell you, every great detective learns from her mistakes. And so, at the end of every case, I like to look back and see what I did right and what I could have done better. If you would be willing to help me think through these questions, I would surely appreciate it.
- What mistakes did I make throughout the day? What should I do to keep from making them again?
- What can I do to become an even better detective moving forward? (Other than read Annabelle Adams over and over and over.)
- What made Principal Jones decide to give Milton the Eddie Award? Do you think it was the right decision?
- If I really want to win the Eddie Award next term, what can I do to improve my chances?
- What made Tracy Dublinger want to steal Eddie? I still can’t quite figure it out. Can you? What should her punishment be?
- Is Emily Estevez a good best friend candidate for me? What makes someone a good friend?
- I think I was a good big sister today, but I wonder if there is still some room for improvement. What could I do to be an even better sister to Milton?
- Why is January?